With the Four Horseman’s arrival imminent, and four demon packs loosed on earth, Rylee’s got to figure out how to keep fighting. She’s losing those in her care, and she can’t save them. There’s a gift on the horizon, but even that struggles to keep her spirits up.
I like this book because it shows the true struggle to keep fighting for what’s right and good in the world. Evil exists, and Rylee fights against it. But sometimes, evil wins a battle and her heart is broken. Somehow, she must find the strength to keep going. To keep fighting. That’s the real story of Wounded.
If you like the sound of these books, and I think you will, you can check out the rest of the series here or via author Shannon Mayer’s website. She’s got a couple other series and some stand alones that are pretty great too.
- Priceless (My Review | Amazon)
- Immune (My Review | Amazon)
- Raising Innocents (My Review | Amazon)
- Shadowed Threads (My Review | Amazon)
- Blind Salvage (My Review | Amazon)
- Tracker (My Review | Amazon)
- Guardian, a novella (My Review | Amazon)
- Veiled Threat (My Review | Amazon)
- Wounded (My Review | Amazon)
- Alex, a prequel (My Review | Amazon)