Riley, Rhoan, and Kade are going undercover to stop Starr, the last of the cloning corruption. Except, Riley’s mostly alone in a complex full of corrupt bad guys. When Quinn shows up, he just complicates the matter. Riley’s got to use whatever skills she can to save a little girl and bring down an empire without revealing who she is or who her friends are.
As the series progresses, the story lines and the writing style gets better. Riley becomes a more complex character without losing her wit and charm. She’s still stubborn and kind hearted. And she still has problems with her vampire stalker.
If you want to read these books, my reviews are below. Or check out the author’s website.
- Full Moon Rising (My Review | Amazon)
- Kissing Sin (My Review | Amazon)
- Tempting Evil (My Review | Amazon)
- Dangerous Games (My Review | Amazon)
- Embraced by Darkness (My Review | Amazon)
- The Darkest Kiss (My Review | Amazon)
- Deadly Desire (My Review | Amazon)
- Bound to Shadows (My Review | Amazon)
- Moon Sworn (My Review | Amazon)