Sacrifice of Love by Quinn Loftis is book seven of the Gray Wolves, and the finale to the series. By the end, the wolves deserve a happily ever after, but it won’t be easy. They’re world is about to implode, and it’s going to take everything they have to keep it from going evil.
PS: spoilers if you haven’t read earlier books in the series!
The time for the final confrontation is almost here. The wolves thought that Desmonda was the worst, and they were wrong. Now, they’ve got an evil warlock on their hands, and Cypher may not be enough to kill him. The wolves must alley with the fae and the elves in order to take out this threat.
And that’s only the beginning. Separated, the wolves have to start this fight by just trying to get back to their mates.
As the ‘final’ book in the series, Sacrifice of Love wraps up all the loose ends and ties them together to finally give the wolves the happily ever after they’ve been looking for. But it comes at great cost. I loved the suspense in this one. Everything was edge of the seat, and are they going to make it.
See the rest of the Gray Wolves series here or check out the author’s website.
- Prince of Wolves, Book 1 (My Review | Amazon | Smashwords)
- Blood Rites, Book 2 (My Review | Amazon | Smashwords)
- Just One Drop, Book 3 (My Review | Amazon | Smashwords)
- Out of the Dark, Book 4 (My Review | Amazon | Smashwords)
- Beyond the Veil, Book 5 (My Review | Amazon | Smashwords)
- Fate & Fury, Book 6 (My Review | Amazon | Smashwords)
- Sacrifice of Love, Book 7 (My Review | Amazon | Smashwords)
- Luna of Mine, Book 8 (My Review | Amazon| Smashwords)