OMG! Push and Shove by CL Stone lives up to Academy standards, and left me breathless for more. First, let me say that this is book six in the Ghost Bird series, so if you haven’t read the other five, Cease and Desist. Go back and read those first.
Now, let’s get into the good stuff.
This is the “Nathan” book, and he’s struggling at home as much as Sang in this book. His father is back, and they’ve drastically underplayed how horrible it is to have him around. Sang’s got to help Nathan hold it together even in the face of his own father, and that’s not easy when Mr. Griffin targets Sang herself.
Sang is also brought more into Academy secrets in this book. She’s starting to figure out why the Academy boys are at Ashley Waters, and she even starts helping out on a few of their assignments. She gets to spend some quality time with Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green as well, making them more real in her heart than they have been before.
And let’s just say, Sang’s first kiss is perfect. I won’t describe or even tell you who gets up the courage to do it first, but I will say that it’s everything she (and we) have been dreaming of since Max knocked her over in book one and we got to meet the stunning Academy boys.
You can get this book on Amazon for eReaders. Or you can check out the author’s website here. If you liked it, check out my reviews for the rest of the series.
- Introductions, Book 1 (My Review | Amazon)
- First Days, Book 2 (My Review | Amazon)
- Friends vs. Family, Book 3 (My Review | Amazon)
- Forgiveness and Permission, Book 4 (My Review | Amazon)
- Get the first four all together in the Ghost Bird: The Academy Omnibus Part 1: Books One – Four
- Drop of Doubt, Book 5 (My Review | Amazon)
- Push & Shove, Book 6 (My Review | Amazon)
- House of Korba, Book 7 (My Review | Amazon)
- Touch of Mischief, novella (My Review | Amazon)
- Other Side of Envy, book 8 (April 2015)