In Priceless, we are introduced to Rylee, a Tracker who chases after missing children to bring them home. In this first book, Rylee is after a little girl taken by supernaturals, and she will do everything possible to bring India home.
Along the way, we meet Alex, a submissive werewolf with the mind of a child and too much humor to handle, Milly, Rylee’s witchy best friend, and Liam O’Shea, the FBI agent that’s been tailing Rylee for ten years to pin her sister’s murder on her.
This book is face paced and exciting. The whole concept of a Tracker isn’t an overdone paranormal cliche, which I personally thought was awesome. We do meet supernatural creatures we’re used to like vampires, witches, and werewolves, but they each have their unique spin. We also meet some unusual ones like harpies and unicorns.
And in the end, Rylee finds out who she can trust and who she can’t. And that’s not who she thought at the beginning.
If you like the sound of these books, and I think you will, you can check out the rest of the series here or via author Shannon Mayer’s website. She’s got a couple other series and some stand alones that are pretty great too.
- Priceless (My Review | Amazon)
- Immune (My Review | Amazon)
- Raising Innocents (My Review | Amazon)
- Shadowed Threads (My Review | Amazon)
- Blind Salvage (My Review | Amazon)
- Tracker (My Review | Amazon)
- Guardian, a novella (My Review | Amazon)
- Veiled Threat (My Review | Amazon)
- Wounded (My Review | Amazon)
- Alex, a prequel (My Review | Amazon)