Introductions by CL Stone is the start of the Ghost Birds series, which is a great set of books. The book opens on Sang, our heroine, as she’s fleeing home just for one night to try to temporarily escape the abusive situation she lives in. She runs into Kota, the boy next door, and her life is changed forever. Kota is part of an Academy team, and they’re job is to help others in terrible situations.
I guess at this point I should clue you in on a secret that will either turn you off completely from this book or hook you slightly. According to author CL Stone, this is a ‘reverse harem’ story. Therefore, at the end of the day, this isn’t a typical romance. Over the course of the book, Sang is introduced to nine guys that change her life forever, and capture her heart. So if you are a traditional romantic or have a problem with non-traditional romantic fantasies, don’t read this series.
The book goes on to introduce Sang to the rest of Kota’s team, nine boys in total. They take her under her wing as they start the school year at the local high school. The book doesn’t have a terribly complex plot, since the point of the book is to introduce all the characters in preparation for the next books.
You can get this book on Amazon for eReaders. Or you can check out the author’s website here. If you liked it, check out my reviews for the rest of the series.
- Introductions, Book 1 (My Review | Amazon)
- First Days, Book 2 (My Review | Amazon)
- Friends vs. Family, Book 3 (My Review | Amazon)
- Forgiveness and Permission, Book 4 (My Review | Amazon)
- Get the first four all together in the Ghost Bird: The Academy Omnibus Part 1: Books One – Four
- Drop of Doubt, Book 5 (My Review | Amazon)
- Push & Shove, Book 6 (My Review | Amazon)
- House of Korba, Book 7 (My Review | Amazon)