Visiting Peter’s peaceful werewolf pack in Russia, Liam can finally learn what it means to be the Wolf Guardian, or the Great Wolf. Peter knew the last one, see. And Rylee can have her vacation, just relaxing in the forest with the wolves and Liam.
Until they are attacked, and the wolves won’t fight back. Determined to save the pack, even if they won’t save themselves, Rylee and Liam set off to find the Hunters and put a stop to this whole mess. But they might just accomplish more than that, and find themselves along the way.
If you like the sound of these books, and I think you will, you can check out the rest of the series here or via author Shannon Mayer’s website. She’s got a couple other series and some stand alones that are pretty great too.
- Priceless (My Review | Amazon)
- Immune (My Review | Amazon)
- Raising Innocents (My Review | Amazon)
- Shadowed Threads (My Review | Amazon)
- Blind Salvage (My Review | Amazon)
- Tracker (My Review | Amazon)
- Guardian, a novella (My Review | Amazon)
- Veiled Threat (My Review | Amazon)
- Wounded (My Review | Amazon)
- Alex, a prequel (My Review | Amazon)