Riley and her twin brother Rhoan are half-vampire-half-werewolf hybrids working for the Directorate, the police force for nonhumans, in a future Australia where the supernatural has come out of the closet. In this first book, Rhoan has gone missing, and it’s up to Riley, a very old vampire named Quinn, and Riley’s boss, a vampire named Jack, to save him.
This is a great story, but there’s a lot of sex involved. If that doesn’t float your boat, don’t even try to read it. Riley is a sarcastic character, but she’s still coming into her own. She’s determined not to be a guardian because she doesn’t want to be a cold killer, but she’s got to save her brother.
If you want to read these books, my reviews are below. Or check out the author’s website.
- Full Moon Rising (My Review | Amazon)
- Kissing Sin (My Review | Amazon)
- Tempting Evil (My Review | Amazon)
- Dangerous Games (My Review | Amazon)
- Embraced by Darkness (My Review | Amazon)
- The Darkest Kiss (My Review | Amazon)
- Deadly Desire (My Review | Amazon)
- Bound to Shadows (My Review | Amazon)
- Moon Sworn (My Review | Amazon)