Forgiveness and Permission by CL Stone is book four in the Ghost Bird series. In this book, tempers come to a head as Sang and the boys learn what it means to mesh as a family. They’re dealing with Ashley Waters mess, and Sang’s newly torn apart blood family. Mr. Hendricks and Mr. McCoy are becoming more of a problem, and Marie is skipping school.
PS: spoilers if you haven’t read earlier books. Scroll down and check out the reviews for those first, as I don’t want to give anything away!
This book focuses a lot on the relationship between Sang and the boys individually. She goes to the football game with Kota and Nathan, and Silas and North take her to the afterparty. She has a huge fight with North that leaves tempers frayed. I loved the growth in her relationship with each of the boys on a personal level, and how she comes to see their flaws in full color. They become more real to her, and she has to learn to rely on them in a whole new way. She can’t be self sufficient anymore.
You can get this book on Amazon for eReaders. Or you can check out the author’s website here. If you liked it, check out my reviews for the rest of the series.
- Introductions, Book 1 (My Review | Amazon)
- First Days, Book 2 (My Review | Amazon)
- Friends vs. Family, Book 3 (My Review | Amazon)
- Forgiveness and Permission, Book 4 (My Review | Amazon)
- Get the first four all together in the Ghost Bird: The Academy Omnibus Part 1: Books One – Four
- Drop of Doubt, Book 5 (My Review | Amazon)
- Push & Shove, Book 6 (My Review | Amazon)
- House of Korba, Book 7 (My Review | Amazon)
- Touch of Mischief, novella (My Review | Amazon)
- Other Side of Envy, book 8 (April 2015)