Now without vampire lover Quinn and off on a vacation, Riley finds herself called back by her old, and much hated, pack alpha Blake to help him find his missing granddaughter. Throw in a club where humans can dance with the nonhumans and the problems Riley and Kellen are having over her work, and Riley’s got a whole heap load of issues to deal with. And there’s that serial killer that Jack wants her to find.
This book explores the relationship between Riley and Kellen, who she thinks might be her soul-mate. Except, he wants more from her than she can give, and Riley can’t give up being a guardian now, even if she wanted to.
If you want to read these books, my reviews are below. Or check out the author’s website.
- Full Moon Rising (My Review | Amazon)
- Kissing Sin (My Review | Amazon)
- Tempting Evil (My Review | Amazon)
- Dangerous Games (My Review | Amazon)
- Embraced by Darkness (My Review | Amazon)
- The Darkest Kiss (My Review | Amazon)
- Deadly Desire (My Review | Amazon)
- Bound to Shadows (My Review | Amazon)
- Moon Sworn (My Review | Amazon)